Composer, Pianist, Flutist, Music Therapist, Music Instructor,
Adjunct Professor at Rosemont College, and Author.
- Bachelor of Music Performance and Music Education Degrees from
Philadelphia College of the Performing Arts (PCPA), now known as University of the Arts.
- Performed for President Clinton and in the two-time Grammy-awarded documentary Standing in the Shadows of Motown.
- Masters Degree in Music Therapy and Special Education Certification from Immaculata University
- Studied Improvisation and Music Therapy at NYU.
- Certified in the internationally recognized Music Together childhood music and movement program.
- Currently writing a book on music therapy for special needs children, teenagers, adults, and seniors.
This book will contain two companion discs featuring Angela's original compositions intended to share the healing power of music.
From New York to California, Angela has performed, composed, and spoken as a keynote speaker for music and music therapy events at hospitals and universities.
© 2012 Laura Keen Photography
Wardrobe/Makeup/Hair: Susan Lake
"Angela's music is both beautiful and a blessing. Her music encourages young and old as it opens up a door for inner expression.
As a music therapist, Angela brings joy into life and creates a peaceful place for one to refocus. "
Lynnore Compton – parent of music student